Friday, April 10, 2015

yoga and running

I started a 30 day yoga challenge. I've been meaning to start yoga about 2-3 years ago now but the time just keeps getting away from me. And I think the fact that I know I am not flexible has stopped me as well. I don't like doing things I know I wont be good at, and yoga fits that bill. But I know it's super good for you and anyway I can enhance my running I am game!

There is a challenge on youtube where you subscribe and then get the video's. We just started yesterday and I'm not sure if I'm sore from that or the kettle bell lounges I did yesterday. Either way something is working some muscles I haven't used in awhile :)

The yoga is DOYOUYOGA.com the girl running it is adorable, her name is Erin and she is really easy to follow and It would probably be easier is I could do more (ie be more limber) but since P is helping me do it she gets jazzed up to do them each day. :) Which is nice when the parent can get unmotivated! lol

Namaste :)

I'll be keeping everyone posted on our progress. Gosh I hope this helps!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment