Saturday, April 4, 2015

sometimes it's the little things, with big bills

Today it was a super busy day at UC. We saw some tough cases. Some were sad and made my heart hurt, others were joyful! I had my most favorite inter in today, she is seriously the best and will make an amazing veterinarian one day :) I'm excited to be a part of her learning.

Today was interesting. I've worked in veterinary medicine for 16 years and since working at my current clinic my boss never ceases to amaze me. He is a really fantastic vet and boss. He came in hands full of "easter baskets" ie. gift bags filled with goodies and treats along with apples and emergen-c packets ( michiganders have really been hit hard this winter with sickness) he was making light of that. And inside the bag was a hand written care expressing his gratitude. Mine was really touching and pretty much made my day. Inside was a $100.00 bill!!! Holy Moly!! :) TOO COOL!! Never in my career have a met a boss so appreciative of his safe members. Truly awesome!

This will go nicely with my cash I have put aside for trail shoes, now I'm thinking new trail shoes, running shoes and compression socks!! AAAHH so cool :)

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment