Wednesday, April 29, 2015

sunrise running

This was my 6:00 am morning view :) GORGEOUS right?!

I had to take the day off from work do to the fact that I had no one to take and pick P up from school or watch her today. Our in-laws are terribly sick and the hubs has a new employee starting today so it was mama to the rescue. And obviously I have no problem taking the day off and spending it with my girl! :) Plus it is totally beautiful out today. Its already in the 60's and it's not even 11:00 am. I think we have a zoo trip in our future today. 

I wanted to get a run in today and didn't know when I would be able to do it. Although I've got today off I had to drive out after dropping P off at school to get a staff photo done. It was a 1.5 hr round trip. WOW. but oh well needed to be done :) 

So yeah anyway, back to my run. I wanted to get 3 miles in today and I did it. 3.01 miles actually :) lol Things felt good, got 8 hrs of sleep and felt refreshed! Such a beautiful start of my day :) I think this is a new trend of mine. Because like I've said I'm not an evening runner and I think I found a way to adjust. Thank you Spring for letting the light shine as early as 6:00 am!! I am on board :)

Total so far = 8.25 miles!! ( 2 days )

Happy running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment